Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drew Gooden Thinks Bron Made Him Worse



Drew Gooden dropped 24 points and 10 boards against the Jazz a few days ago.  According to him, he could do that all the time.
It's easy to go out there and play 27 minutes and grab 8 rebounds and then watch LeBron James do his thing," Gooden said. "You don't really have to work out that much to carry out that job. But there are bigger shoes to fill here. I'm going to work at it and become a better player." [...]

"I don't want to sound cocky, but I think I possess everything," Gooden said. "I could pass, I could block shots, I could play great defense, I could play help defense, I could shoot 3s. I believe I could do it all, and confidence is the No. 1 factor when it come to offense.  



Reason #1 Lebron does not truly make his teammates better = Larry Hughes.
Reason #2 would be Drew Gooden. And although it was only one game I am excited for that beard to make an appearance at the all-star game next year.

No comments: